Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Charmed





This little blogspace will be for sharing bits of art - both sent and received, poetic musings (mine and others), and anything else I deem to be related.

Today I sent off a batch of charms for a charm swap. I was a little daunted by the idea at first, but intrigued enough to sign up. After all, the reason I joined the 14 Secrets group in the first place was to stretch myself creatively. So I made charms. Lots of charms. I enjoyed making them so much I just kept making "a few more". They're puzzle pieces which have been embellished with gold paint and sealed with several coats of clear acrylic. I added a tiny piece of amethyst to each one. I love how they resemble little bits of porcelain. They remind me of my grandmother's tea cups (some of which are shown in the photograph). Click on the image to enlarge it.

I can't wait to see the charms made by the rest of the group..... I know they will be incredibly creative and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment