Tuesday, November 9, 2010

AEDM - Days 8 & 9: Leap of Faith

Click to enlarge

I was surprised when I realized what day we're on for AEDM. I knew I'd missed a couple of days, but didn't think four had passed since my last post.

The above image is from the last post, originally taken of the parts for my TAG doll, which I'd just dropped onto the background in the general areas of their actual anatomical belonging. If you look closely at the original, you can see the edges of said parts, rather haphazardly placed. But the image struck me and I knew I had to do something with it. Photoshop is such a fun playground.

Having explained all of that, this is what I worked on yesterday, adding some finishing details today.

I like it... and think it also speaks to the TAG journey. (No... I haven't gotten any further on the actual TAG art stuff – sigh.)

I'm going to leave you with this energetic burst of inspiration. If you have HBO, please take some time to check out the Brave New Voices series. And I love this artist, Iyeoka Ivie Okoawo.



Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment