Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Falling...

Click on image to enlarge.


Last week, I was featured in my first ever treasury on Etsy – what fun.  I've said it before – I heart Etsy. I spend a lot of time browsing, often the great treasuries that others put together. There's never a shortage of wonderful, creative artsy things to please the eye, and heart and soul, too. Very inspiring to see what others are creating.

I decided to share the love by curating my first ever treasury. Now THAT was fun. Autumn is on the way... my favorite time of year. It's a total feast for all the senses. I immersed myself in so much autumn loveliness putting together this treasury, it was hard to narrow it down. I may have to do another! I think this could be addicting. 

In 'Free Falling...', I chose items that were colorful, of course, but also perhaps just a bit unusual or extraordinary in some way. I hope you'll take a peek and leave us a comment. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment